2018 Call For Presentations & Workshops
The call for presentations and voting have closed. The agenda will be announced by the end of July. Stay tuned for updates.
We invite all users and developers of open source digital forensics tools to submit a presentation or workshop topic by June 1, 2018. This is a unique opportunity to present your work and experiences to a community that regularly draws more than 400 people each year. Get feedback and help direct the future of open source digital forensics software!
We have openings for:
- 35-minute talk about your open source software, how you used open source software, etc.
- 35-minute REMOTE talk where you present via Skype to the audience about your work or experiences (we accept only one of these).
- 3-hour workshop about using or building software. These happen the day before the conference.
Example topics include new tools and features that focus on:
- Incident response
- Hard drive analysis and triage
- Memory and network forensics
- Mobile device forensics
- Internet of Things (IOT) forensics (smart speakers, home automation, etc.)
- Election system forensics
- Block chain forensics
- Analyzing application-level artifacts
- Automation, orchestration, and frameworks
The deadline for submissions is June 1, 2018.
To submit, use this form.
If you have any questions, e-mail: conference [at] basistech [dot] com.