2017 Call For Presentations & Workshops
The CFP and voting have now closed, the agenda will be released soon.
We invite all users and developers of open source digital forensics tools to submit a presentation or workshop topic by June 1, 2017. This is a unique opportunity to present your work and experiences to a community that regularly draws more than 400 people each year. Get feedback and help direct the future of open source digital forensics software!
We have openings for:
- 35-minute talk about your open source software, how you used open source software, etc.
- 35-minute REMOTE talk where you present via Skype to the audience about your work or experiences (we accept only one of these).
- 3-hour workshop about using or building software. These happen the day before the conference.
Example lecture topics include:
- New tools and analysis techniques
- New features for mature tools
- Open plug-in analysis framework designs and experiences
- Automated analysis
- Hard drive analysis and triage
- Memory and network forensics
- Mobile device forensics
- Analyzing application-level artifacts
- Cyber incident response
The deadline for submissions is June 1, 2017.
To submit, use this form.
If you have any questions, e-mail: submissions2017 [at] osdfcon [dot] org.