Virtual OSDFCon 2021 – Open Source Digital Forensics Conference
The 12th Annual Open Source Digital Forensics Conference (OSDFCon) will be held on December 1, 2021. This year, it is a virtual and FREE event.
OSDFCon is a 1-day event focused on all things open source digital forensics and incident response (DFIR). Thousands of your peers will be joining from around the world to learn about the latest source software. You don’t want to miss this one!
Speakers this year will be joining us from top companies such as Red Canary, Basis Technology, Volatility, KPMG, Rapid7, and FireEye.
- Check out the agenda, which includes talks on incident response, memory forensics, event log parsing, Autopsy updates, and much more.
- Register Now for the free virtual event!
- Order some swag (t-shirts, stickers, etc.)
- Join the Discord server on the day of the event.
- Sign up for webinars for the talks what couldn’t fit into the 1-day conference.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.