OSDFCon – Open Source Digital Forensics Conference
OSDFCon is taking 2023 off, but we will be back in fall of 2024 with either OSDFCon or ResponderCon!
Investigating Ransomware 2022 Conference
After 11 years, Basis Technology is pausing OSDFCon for a year. We are going to instead focus on a new event in 2022, focused on the DFIR aspects of investigating ransomware. The conference will be very similar to OSDFCon:
- Single day, in-person event
- 30-minute talks
- Focused on providing actionable information to investigators.
Check out the CyberResponderCon website for details of that event.
Virtual 2021 Event
In 2021, speakers joined from top companies such as Red Canary, Basis Technology, Volatility, KPMG, Rapid7, and FireEye.
- Check out the agenda, which includes talks on incident response, memory forensics, event log parsing, Autopsy updates, and much more.
- Order some swag (t-shirts, stickers, etc.)
- Sign up for webinars for the talks what couldn’t fit into the 1-day conference.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.