2019 Call For Presentations & Workshops
We invite all users and developers of open source digital forensics tools to submit a presentation or workshop topic by May 31, 2019. This is a unique opportunity to present your work and experiences to a community that regularly draws more than 400 people each year. Get feedback and help direct the future of open source digital forensics software!
We have openings for:
- 35-minute talk about your open source software, how you used open source software, etc. This is our default talk.
- 10-minute SHORT talk for quick updates to past presentations, tools still in development, or other shorter topics. This is new for 2019. We will also have 5-minute lightning talks that you can sign up for at the event.
- 35-minute REMOTE talk where you present via Skype to the audience about your work or experiences (we accept only one of these).
- 3-hour workshop about using or building software. These happen the day before the conference.
Example topics include new tools and features that focus on:
- Incident response
- Hard drive analysis and triage
- Memory and network forensics
- Mobile device forensics
- Internet of Things (IOT) forensics (smart speakers, home automation, etc.)
- Election system forensics
- Block chain forensics
- Analyzing application-level artifacts
- Automation, orchestration, and frameworks
The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2019.
To submit, use this form.
If you have any questions, e-mail: conference [at] basistech [dot] com.