The 11th Annual Open Source Digital Forensics Conference (OSDFCon) will be held on October 20-22, 2020 in Herndon, VA. This event allows attendees to learn about new software and meet the developers.
- Oct 20: Workshops: A series of 3-hour in-depth workshops
- Oct 21: Conference: A full-day of 35-minute talks focused exclusively on open source digital forensics tools. Free for government employees through Oct. 4.
- Oct 22: Training: A full-day Autopsy training
Here is what you can do before the conference starts:
- Sign up for email updates to ensure you are reminded to register.
- Vote for your favorite talks to help determine the agenda (voting ends July 10.)
- Start developing your Autopsy modules for cash prizes and submit them by Sept 14.
- Become a sponsor to enable the open source digital forensics community to grow and get exposure to the attendees.
Investigators should attend to learn about new tools and meet the developers building the software. Developers should attend to raise awareness of your efforts and get feedback from your users. As in past years, the event is free for government employees.
We look forward to seeing you at OSDFCon 2020!
If you have questions, feel free to reach out at conference [at] basistech [dot] com.